Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Rudolph and Snowman

I've been trying to post this video a couple times now and I can't seem to get it to work, so I'm sorry if it doesn't show up. A while back, Gail and I took some pictures of a couple of christmas toys and made a story about them. I haven't had time to put them together until now. Hope you all have a great break. Merry Christmas!


**edit:
here's a link. Please don't expect 'Laurence of Arabia' or anything like that. It's well, you'll see...

https://webspace.ringling.edu/~lquispe/blog/yultideweb.mov

4 comments:

Gail Veillette said...

awesome

Arrolynn said...

fantastic!! that's hilarious....I still want to see the not so friendly "attacking" photos! Thanks for the comment by the way!

othbot said...

wTF! that was funny hehehe!

Cwarzecha said...

Lol, that was silly. Hope you all had a great holiday :)